Kent residents urged to check chimneys following recent fires
A CHIMNEY alight was extinguished by Ashford firefighters yesterday afternoon.
Crews were called to Bull Lane, Bethersden, at about 3.30pm. The job was completed by 4.30pm.
A spokesman for Kent Fire and Rescue said: "Chimney fires are a real issue this time of the year.
"There were about 10 reporter across the county yesterday, this is a busy time of the year.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
"We'd like to remind people to get them swept and the flues checked."